Thursday 12 April 2018

Dear diary: 22 July


Dear diary,

From what I’ve written so far, you probably think Karina’s just a spoilt kid. But she’s actually not that bad! Well, she does throw a few tantrums, but she can be a lot of fun when you play with her. Today Karina showed me a box full of cat treats that she had bought for Skulls, and I helped her feed him just the right amount.

This evening we went on a ride in the auto rickshaw to Kanyakumari. I’ve always loved riding in autos, and I still do. Riding in the auto is just like a scene from a movie. You have the cool wind in your hair, and there are these picturesque paddy fields and coconut trees all around you. For some reason, I always feel sleepy when I ride in the auto. Dad says it’s because it’s really cosy and cool and just…… totally amazing!



You know, when I first came on this trip, I thought I would get bored and not enjoy it at all. But I’m actually really upset that we are leaving tomorrow!

This trip has had its ups and downs, but overall, I think it was spectacular and I’m really lucky to be able to come here every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Game, Set, Match: Saudi's Sportswashing Success

Image source The deserts of Saudi Arabia have come alive with sports. From its purchase of the Newcastle United football club, to the lau...