Sunday 21 January 2018

5 fun things kids can do in Siem Reap, Cambodia



Are you going to visit Cambodia soon? Are you a kid or a parent?

If you’re a parent, here’s a list of things you can do with kids in Siem Reap so you can have a fun trip without them getting bored.

If you’re a kid, then here’s some stuff you will totally enjoy checking out in Siem Reap. Trust me – there are some pretty exciting ideas in this list. I have tried all of these activities and I had an awesome time.

So keep reading….

  • What’s cooler than riding on a colossal bike with four wheels? Nothing, that’s what! You can do quad bike riding in Siem Reap. All you have to do is check out www.srquadbikeadventure.com for details and you can ride through large rice fields on the most spectacular bike you’ve ever seen! I loved riding on the bumpy, slushy bike route at top speed!

  • The Ta Prohm temple is a beautiful temple covered in greenery, with tall tress winding around ancient sculptures. It’s so interesting to explore the old, ruined temple. I felt like I was an explorer discovering a haunted temple.


  • Imagine if you could relax in a clear waterfall with clean, refreshing water. Wait, you can! At the beautiful Phnom Kulen waterfall next to the Preah Ang Thom pagoda. The water is so clean, you can actually drink it! If that still sounds boring to you, guess what? You can get into your swimsuit and paddle around in the cool water. Have fun splashing your family!

  • The Phare circus is the most brilliant circus you have veer seen! It has astonishing acrobatics, marvellous music, and an awesome artist. I was amazed to see how flawlessly the acrobats performed. Their stunts astonished me so much that I was sitting at the edge of my seat.

  • Finally, here are a number of other things you can do at Siem Reap: ride a tuk-tuk, put your feet in a fish tank for a tickly fish pedicure, try out some Cambodian food and go to the Siem Reap night market for some colourful clothes and trinkets.


Did you like my list? My favourite activity was the quad bike ride, but you might prefer something else. Anyway, if you do visit Cambodia, enjoy your vacay! Once you get back, leave me a comment as to what you enjoyed doing! 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully written, NetQueen! Love your handle! Makes me sorry I didn't visit Siam Reap!
    Ms. Shabina

    ReplyDelete

Game, Set, Match: Saudi's Sportswashing Success

Image source The deserts of Saudi Arabia have come alive with sports. From its purchase of the Newcastle United football club, to the lau...